Here is how you can manually set up an e-mail account in Windows Live Mail:
- Open your Windows Live Mail.
- Click on the "Add an e-mail account" button located on the left or go to Tools > Accounts and hit the "Add" button, then choose "E-mail Account".
- Enter your e-mail address, your password and display name. Make sure that the "Remember password" box is checked. Hit the "Next" button to continue.
- You need to select your incoming mail server type (POP3 or IMAP, we recommend IMAP) and type in the mail server address: mail.supremecluster.com (leave the port number to the default one).
- Your login ID is your e-mail address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org); the outgoing mail server address is the same as the incoming: mail.supremecluster.com. The port number should be 2525 just in case your ISP is blocking port 25.
Also enable "My server requires authentication" and click on the "Next" button to continue.
The Windows Live Mail setup process is now complete.